v Experiential learning following a
v Guided activities in the mountain
v Bilingual program
The dialogue in the relationship.
Discovering the “I”, the “You” and the “Us”
Length: Two days or Four days (optional)
Date: March 28-29 or March 28-31
During this event:
- We will identify what holds us back or brings us closer to others through communication.
- We will explore different options to start and establish, through dialogue long-term human relationships.
How to achieve it:
- Through novel activities, observe how our feelings and needs are changing and how they are communicated.
- While taking a brief walk on the mountain, receive feedback on how we communicate.
- With a glimpse towards our inner self, discover some obstacles which restrain us to have a closer dialogue.
- Enhance our communicative potential through non-verbal cues in addition to language.
- Nourish ourselves through nature which brings us tranquility, liveliness and vitality.